- There was a time when most of us could do this -- but now, 89% of us can't read Roman numerals.
- Only one out of every 14 women in America can say that they are natural blondes.
- At Christmas time, 45% of mall Santas are college graduates.
- Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more compliments from their partner.
- The University of Illinois found that if you live surrounded by trees, you are healthier both physically and mentally than people who don't.
- 19% of women choose beer over a cocktail when they order to appear cooler to men.
Thursday, July 26, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...