- The European Union has fined Google $5 billion for anti-trust abuse of it's Android operating system.
- A new poll says that 75% of Democrats want a fresh face in 2020, not one of the ones that's been there before.
- The 12 Thai boys and their soccer coach who were trapped in a cave were discharged from the hospital yesterday, a day earlier than planned.
- Even though Meghan Markle left the show, "Suits" will have an 8th season.
- Auto racing star Danica Patrick became the first woman to host the ESPYs last night.
- They're wondering if the big one is around the corner, after the Heathrow airport has been hit with six earthquakes in the past few weeks.
- The California Supreme Court has blocked that initiative that would break California up into 3 new states from appearing on the fall ballot.
- Dunkin' Donuts is partnering with Harpoon Brewery to release a coffee-infused beer.
- The late Richard Harrison from "Pawn Stars" apparently cut one of his three sons out of his will. Son Christopher will get nada from the "Old Man."
- Last Saturday, a man was struck by lightning and killed while mowing his lawn in Tennessee.
- A rumor that won't go away -- Beyonce's pregnant again!
- President Trump is having Air Force One repainted. He's ditching the light blue that goes back to the Kennedy era and is going for the flag colors of red, white and blue.
- Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child has checked into a mental health facility.
- A U.S. secret service agent who flew over to the UK with President Donald Trump has died after suffering a stroke. The agent was part of Trump's security detail when he visited Scotland last week.
- Mexico's newly-elected president wants to assemble a panel to explore the idea of legalizing all drugs.
- Lava has added 700-acres to the size of Hawaii's Big Island.
- Meanwhile, the CW is working on a series that would star a lesbian Batwoman.
- Even with the website glitch at first, Amazon's Prime Day was its biggest ever, as it sold over 100-million items.
- SNL's Leslie Jones is in a Twitter war with Jessica Alba's Honest Company.
Thursday, July 19, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...