- There is at least expert predicting that oil prices could rise up to $200 a barrel in the coming months.
- George Michael's lover at the time of his death said that he actually died of a suicide on Christmas Eve, not Christmas Day as reported... and that it was the singer's 5th attempt.
- "Supergirl" announced they're adding a transgender actor and superhero to their show this fall: Dreamer, who is described as a young transgender woman with a fierce drive to protect others.
- Now, the makers of Ritz Crackers has announced a voluntary recall of some varieties of the product because of the potential presence of salmonella.
- Johnny Manziel has been traded by the Canadian Football League's Hamilton Tiger-Cats to the Montreal Alouettes.
- Tough times for the group, Color Me Badd. The other night at a performance, as singer and founding member Mark Calderon belted out the final notes of the group's iconic "I Wanna Sex You Up", fellow founding member Bryan K. Abrams strolled onstage and fiercely shoved him. According to TMZ, Calderon hit some sound equipment when he fell, resulting in a trip to a local hospital to treat neck and back pain. Abrams, meanwhile, was arrested for misdemeanor assault and taken to jail.
- New sleep research from Parks Associates reveals nearly 29 million U.S. broadband households currently own a product that helps them track their sleep quality, representing less than half of the nearly 60 million consumers who report having at least one sleep problem.
- The longest lunar eclipse of the century is this Friday and visible in Africa and Asia, but folks in Europe, South America and Australia will still get partial views. We will NOT get to see it.
- Samsung is coming out with a wireless charger that will charge both your watch and your phone at the same time.
- Now there's a study that says mobile phone radiation may affect memory performance.
- Disney has fired director James Gunn from "Guardians of the Galaxy 3" because of offensive old tweets.
- "Teen Mom OG" has added Bristol Palin to the cast.
- Marriott is planning to eliminate plastic straws from its properties next year.
- Rapper Offset has been arrested for gun possession.
- Adrian Cronauer, the real-life radio D.J. from "Good Morning, Vietnam" has died at the age of 79.
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Not Enough Fish in the Sea? A divorcee seeking a wealthy boyfriend has won $17,000 in damages from an elite British dating agency called Se...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...