- LeBron James is now LA-Bron James. He signed a 4-year, $154-million deal with the Los Angeles Lakers over the weekend.
- LeBron and his new coach, Luke Walton, were both drafted in the same year.
- A leftist, third-party candidate won the presidential election in Mexico on Sunday. Lopez Obrador won the largest landslide victory in recent Mexican history.
- The oldest man in America at 112-years-old was reportedly robbed of his bank savings through identity theft.
- "Falcon Crest" star Lorenzo Lamas has filed for divorce from his fifth wife.
- Amazon is going to start selling prescriptions online.
- They're already battling a big fire in Northern California, just 75-miles south of San Francisco.
- Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang Theory married professional equestrian Karl Cook last Saturday at a horse stable near San Diego, California.
- Canadian rapper Smoke Dawg, who toured with Drake, has died after being shot in Toronto. He was 21.
- Roseanne says been offered "so many projects" after being fired by ABC.
- Olivia de Havilland, the lone surviving cast member of the classic film, "Gone with the Wind," turned 102 Sunday.
- Penn and Teller have had to postpone some shows so that Teller can have back surgery.
- One Direction's Liam Payne and his girlfriend have gone their separate ways.
- Alan Longmuir, a founding member of the Bay City Rollers, has died in Scotland. He was 70.
- "Jurassic World" has already pulled in $938 million worldwide.
- The Wimbledon Tennis Tournament is underway in London, at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.
- Andy Dick is facing charges for allegedly groping a female, a complete stranger on the streets of Los Angeles.
- Best Buy has decided to stop selling CD's at their stores.
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...