Mara Wilson, the cute little girl from "Mrs. Doubtfire" and the remake of "Miracle on 34th Street," turns 31. Still cute, just not as little. How time flies, dearie.
Jennifer Lopez turns 49 today. Almost twice the age of the men she likes to date.
- No one has told her body yet.
- She's getting closer to doubling the age of her dates.
- What's already J-Lo is getting lower.
Kristin Chenoweth celebrates the big 5-0 today. She plans a quiet celebration with other members of the Lollipop Guild.
Barry Bonds turns 54 with an asterisk today. He's the guy that put the stare in steroids. He holds baseball's record for the most home runs by a jacked-up, steroid-driven drug machine. I know, I know... allegedly, supposedly.
Lynda Carter, TV's original Wonder Woman, is 67 today. There's a lot less wondering these days. As a special treat, she plans to go out and buy a new Wonder Bra.
Michael Richards who we will always remember as "Kramer" is 69. Of course, after "Seinfeld" he... uh... went on to be remembered as "Kramer."
Its Robert Hays' 71st birthday today. And stop calling him Shirley.
Ruth Buzzi of Laugh-In turns 82 today.
National Cousins Day -- We'll name a celebrity, you tell us their equally famous cousin. Ready?
- Jerry Lee Lewis (Jimmy Swaggart)
- Celine Dion (Madonna - 9th cousin, once removed)
- Mickey Gilley (Jerry Lee Lewis)
- Joe Pesci ("My Cousin Vinny" -- okay, okay)
- Quincy Jones (both George Washington and Tennesee Williams)
- Former president George W. Bush (Colin Powell... very distant, but really)
- Brian Wilson (Mike Love)
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt (President Ulysses S. Grant, 4th cousin, once removed)
- Rip Torn (Sissy Spacek)
National Drive-Thru Day --