- The narrow waist and the broad mind begin to change places.
- You still have the old spark, but it takes more puffing.
- Your idea of getting ahead is staying even.
- You actually use your cell phone to call people.
- You know all the answers and nobody asks you the questions.
Friday, July 27, 2018
YOU KNOW YOU REACHED MIDDLE AGE WHEN
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...