- Although 99% of Americans use public restrooms, a third will use them only in a dire emergency, according to a poll from Harris Interactive.
- 70% of women have walked out of a public restroom without using it because they felt it was "too dirty,"
- while only 54% of men walked out without using it.
- Women are more hesitant than men to use a gas station restroom (45% vs. 33%), only using it when they are "desperate."
- 27% of women confine their use of public restrooms to particular places they know to be good.
- Both women and men (56% and 51%, respectively) have snuck into a restaurant, store, hotel or other establishment just to use the bathroom even though they were not a customer at the time.
- More men than women (19% vs. 13%) have stopped what they were doing and gone home rather than use a public restroom.
- 24% of women find they often have to stand in line to use a public restroom, while only 6% of men feel the same.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
HANDS OR FEET?
So how do you flush a toilet in a public restroom? More than half of men and women flush the toilet with their foot or use something to protect their hands.
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...