- Although 99% of Americans use public restrooms, a third will use them only in a dire emergency, according to a poll from Harris Interactive.
- 70% of women have walked out of a public restroom without using it because they felt it was "too dirty,"
- while only 54% of men walked out without using it.
- Women are more hesitant than men to use a gas station restroom (45% vs. 33%), only using it when they are "desperate."
- 27% of women confine their use of public restrooms to particular places they know to be good.
- Both women and men (56% and 51%, respectively) have snuck into a restaurant, store, hotel or other establishment just to use the bathroom even though they were not a customer at the time.
- More men than women (19% vs. 13%) have stopped what they were doing and gone home rather than use a public restroom.
- 24% of women find they often have to stand in line to use a public restroom, while only 6% of men feel the same.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
HANDS OR FEET?
So how do you flush a toilet in a public restroom? More than half of men and women flush the toilet with their foot or use something to protect their hands.
Baby Walkers - Yeah They're Out Isn't it so cute when you put Junior in that baby walker - you know to help him scoot around befo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...