- A man crashed a car into security barriers outside the Houses of Parliament in London yesterday, injuring two pedestrians in an incident British police are investigating as a terror attack.
- The West Virginia House of Delegates has impeached all four of the state's Supreme Court justices.
- Morgana King, the acclaimed jazz stylist who released dozens of albums but is perhaps best known for portraying the wife of Marlon Brando's Don Vito Corleone in the first two Godfather films, has died. She was 87. King died March 22 of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Palm Springs.
- Houston Rockets superstar James Harden is facing accusations that he "roughed up" a woman at a Scottsdale nightclub. She alleges Harden "grabbed her wrist and snatched her phone before throwing it on the roof so she couldn't sell the footage to TMZ."
- KFC has a new sandwich out, the Double Crispy Colonel Sandwich. Two chicken breasts, so basically a double sandwich.
- New Parks Associates research shows 19% of U.S. broadband households now own two or more connected health devices, a modest increase from 16% in mid-2017.
- They're saying that Aretha Franklin is in hospice care.
- Demi Lovato has officially canceled her fall tour.
- Melissa Howard, a state legislature candidate in Florida, is apologizing for saying she had a college degree... when she didn't.
- Then there's the 6-year-old in Utah that used her mom's Amazon account and ordered herself $350 worth of toys.
- Kylie Jenner's 21st birthday party began last Thursday, by midnight it was hoppin'... by 2am, it was shut down by police. It was at a nightclub called Delilah.
- Paris Jackson had an abscess from her body removed without any anesthesia last Friday and then performed with her band on Saturday night.
- Production has begun on a live-version movie of the Disney animated film, "Mulan."
- If you want to join the most exclusive gym in New York City, Performix House, it'll cost you $900 a month. If they accept you.
- That was a false alarm at Rihanna's L.A. home on Monday night, but police and helicopters showed up, but just a practice run.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...