- Angelina Jolie reportedly is demanding their split be finalized as soon as possible and is accusing her estranged husband of not paying any "meaningful" child support for the past year and a half.
- The new Christopher Robbin movie has been banned in China, because of their president's constant comparison to Winnie the Pooh.
- For the second straight year, California is battling their biggest wildfire in state history. This year, the Mendocino fire gets the unfortunate honor.
- Ruby Rose has been cast as Batwoman in the CW's upcoming Arrowverse crossover.
- "City of Lies," Johnny Depp's upcoming film about the murder investigations surrounding Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G has been pulled from the schedule a month before it was set to hit theaters.
- Meanwhile, Hawaii is bracing itself for what's left of Hurricane Hector.
- Lady Gaga is hitting the Las Vegas stage December 28, to kick off her residency at the Park Theater, where she'll do 27 shows over the next year.
- Ruth Wilson plays the character Allison in Showtime's "The Affair." Well, played. She was complaining about the pay disparity of the show and oddly enough, her character was killed off in this week's episode.
- Lance Bass now says he's not getting "The Brady Bunch" home. He was planning to buy it, but a real estate agent pulled a fast one.
- Monday night, the High Class-A Clearwater Threshers (Phillies) did something that has never once happened in Major League Baseball history. They won despite zero hits and zero walks. In the second game of their doubleheader against the Tampa Tarpons (Yankees), the Threshers used the new minor-league extra innings tiebreaker rules to push across a run in the eight inning (doubleheader games are seven innings in the minors) and earned a 1-0 win.
- Something new this football season: The Los Angeles Rams and the New Orleans Saints will have male cheerleaders dancing on their squads for the first time.
- Last month in Venezuela's capital city of Caracas, a cup of coffee would have set you back 2 million bolivars. That's up from only 2,300 bolivars 12 months ago, meaning the price of a cup of joe has jumped nearly 87,000 percent, according to Bloomberg.
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger's romance appears to be going strong this summer: They were spotted at church and a family dinner together this weekend.
- Shaun Weiss, an actor best known for his role in "The Mighty Ducks" was arrested Saturday in California on public intoxication charges.
- The West Hollywood City Council has passed a resolution to ask the Chamber of Commerce to remove the Donald Trump star on the Walk of Fame because of all the controversy.
- KFC has hired Jason Alexander (from Seinfeld) as the latest Colonel Sanders.
- Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet had quite the adventure in Sweden. The actress, 46, and her 12-year-old had to be rescued from a shipping lane in Stockholm after getting lost on a kayak trip.
- Season 8 of "Homeland" next year will be its last.
- It looks like Kelly Clarkson is gong to get her own daytime talk show.
- With the death of actress Charlotte Rae on Sunday, Todd Bridges is now the last surviving original member of the "Diff'rent Strokes" cast.
- A powerful hail storm that pummeled a busy Colorado zoo on Monday injured 14 people and killed at least two animals.
- Nearly two years after filing for divorce, Angelina Jolie isn't backing down when it comes to her long-running custody battle with Brad Pitt over their six kids.
- Bret Michael's daughter Raine is a finalist to be in the next Swimsuit Issue of Sports Illustrated.
- Then there was the New Jersey woman who say that a man at the front of a line at a gas station was short a few bucks, so she stepped forward and covered the difference. The man thanked her and said his name was Keith. She said he looked a lot like Keith Urban. It was.
- Shaquille O'Neal's son, Shareef, is going to be playing his college basketball at U.C.L.A.
- Keeping you up on the latest terminology-a "peegasm" is that feeling you get when you hold it and hold it and hold it and then, finally go. Doctors are warning that its not a good thing to do to your body.
- Pink had to be admitted to a hospital in Sydney, Australia twice since Sunday, suffering from dehydration and a gastric virus. That has forced her to cancel a couple of her Australia shows.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...