- Google - and its products like YouTube and Waze - combined to account for 34.2% of all time on digital media in June.
- The ten millionth Ford Mustang rolled off the assembly line in Detroit yesterday.
- Kanye returns to Jimmy Kimmel tonight for the first time in five years.
- Rapper Travis Scott has cast Kylie Jenner as a Virgin Mary figure in his new music video.
- Mickey Mouse turns 90 this year. ABC has announced that "Mickey's 90th Spectacular," a two-hour prime-time special, will air on November 4th.
- Reynolds Wrap is offering to give $10,000 to a Chief Grilling Officer to travel the country and eat barbecue.
- Pink has now canceled her 4th show in Sydney.
- That hurricane heading for Hawaii ended up going just south of the Big Island.
- CBS grabs LeBron James competition series "Million Dollar Mile." The NBA star has several television projects right now, including Showtime documentary "Shut Up & Dribble," Starz doc "Warriors of Liberty City" and NBC game show "The Wall."
- 11 months after Hurricane Maria, power has been restored to Puerto Rico except for 25 customers.
- Joe Manchick, the Green Party candidate in the big Ohio congressional race, picked up over 1,000 votes on Tuesday. In spite of the fact he says his ancestors came from a distant planet and couldn't remember his own website address during an interview this year. He claims marijuana is the solution to opioid addiction and says he speaks 19 languages including 'Spanglish' and 'Sheet Music'.
- Jason Aldean is selling his 120-acre Tennessee estate. Yours for just $8 million.
- Disney is working out the details so it can launch it's own video streaming service, like Netflix, next year.
- Imperial, California set a record for the hottest rain ever while the temperature was 119-degrees.
- Beyonce revealed that she had an emergency C-section with her twins, praising her husband Jay-Z for his support.
- Seattle Seahawks fans will be able to buy beer using their fingerprints next season.
- Meanwhile, the Arizona Cardinals are offering a seven pound burger for $75 this year, with anyone finishing it in less than an hour getting a jersey and recognition on the video board.
- New Hampshire Democrats announced Tuesday they've dropped former President Bill Clinton's name from their annual fall gala. It was the Kennedy- Clinton Dinner. It's being renamed the Eleanor Roosevelt Dinner.
- How messed up is the Venezuelan economy? With one American dollar, you could purchase 925,000 gallons of gas.
- Gina Rodriguez is engaged to her longtime love, Joe LoCicero.
- Ariana Grande injured her hand while filming a segment of James Corden's Carpool Karaoke.
- 13 football players at the University of North Carolina were suspended for selling school-issued shoes.
Thursday, August 9, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...