- National Sandwich Month -- Here's some sandwich stats from Redbook:
- 2.19 billion Oscar Mayer bologna sandwiches are eaten each year. That works out to more than 6 million daily, or 69 every second.
- 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are eaten by the average child by the time he graduates from high school.
- 5,440 pounds is the weight of the largest sandwich ever made it was corned beef by Wild Woody's Chill and Grill in Roseville, MI, in 2005.
- New York-based restaurant Serendipity 3 has earned a Guinness World Records title after crafting the most expensive sandwich ever. The confidently named "Quintessential Grilled Cheese" is sold for an eye-watering $214.
- 41 grams of fat are in an Elvis sandwich which is white bread, butter, smooth peanut butter, and banana. The King himself is reported to have eaten 12 in a single sitting.
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
THIS MONTH IS
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...