- 37 percent drop in the odds of obesity if you never watch TV during family meals. Compared with those who always do.
- 4 percent have lost remotes found in the fridge or in the freezer. Half of them are stuck between the sofa cushions.
- Cooking is the type of reality-based show men prefer most.
- 37 percent have streamed Netflix at work. 12 percent have streamed Netflix in a public restroom.
- 54 percent of households have Netflix now more than those with DVRs 53 percent.
- 19 percent how much longer a man's binge session lasts compared with a woman's.
- 3 to 4 episodes is the typical length of a binge watching session.
- 98 percent of binge viewer have a higher likelihood of sleeping poorly, compared with non-binge watchers.
- 9.7 drop in NFL ratings from 2016 to 2017.
- 28 percent drop in ratings from 2016 for the first six NASCAR races this year.
- 2 hours, 37 minutes is the average guy's tube time on weekday. 3 hours, 45 minutes on a weekend day.
- 4 in 5 use their phone or tablet while also watching TV.
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
HOW MUCH TELEVISION THE ABOVE AVERAGE GUY WATCHES (Men's Health)
According to Nielsen preliminary broadcast nationals, the premiere of the "Roseanne" spinoff "The Conners" averaged 10....
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...