- Bob Seger says this is going to be it. Catch him on his current concert tour or you'll have to go to him. He's done touring.
- The NBC Owned Television Station Group will be airing "The Kelly Clarkson Show" when it debuts in Fall, 2019. The 11 NBC-owned stations cover nearly 30% of U.S. households.
- Cathay Pacific Airlines got one of their jets back from the paint shop and they misspelled the airline name. They forgot the "F" in Pacific.
- Amazon says they have plans to open 3,000 cashier-less stores by 2021.
- They estimate that a record 67 million people living in the U.S. do not speak English at home.
- Oh, the complications of the royal life. Prince Harry's cousin is getting married to Pippa Middleton's ex.
- Production on the next James Bond movie -- Daniel Craig's supposed last one -- is supposed to begin in March of next year for a worldwide release date of February 14, 2020.
- Emilia Clarke from "Game of Thrones" just got a couple of small dragon tattoos on her right wrist.
- Teens that spend more than one hour of time on screened devices, reported being unhappier than if they ditched their devices before the 60-minute mark. And the longer they spent glued in front of a screen, the unhappier they reported feeling.
- About 3.4 million chickens and turkeys and 5,500 hogs died as a result of flooding in the Carolina's from Florence.
- Amazon is planning to introduce up to eight new smart home devices this year, including a voice-controlled microwave oven.
- A small town in Missouri recently launched a newspaper called The Examiner. The town's name: Uranus. So, the newspaper that they launched is The Uranus Examiner. We're not making this up.
- Unemployment has fallen to a 49-year low for the third week in a row, while stocks remain at an all-time high.
- Former NBA player Matt Barnes now admits he smoked pot before every game.
- A study says stressed out people have the most ill-behaved pets.
- BMW says they're working on developing a self-driving motorcycle.
- Maroon 5 is supposed to be the next halftime artists at the Super Bowl, but there's quite an uproar over why they didn't go with some of the local talent from singer-rich Atlanta.
Friday, September 21, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...