- Burt Reynolds, who played good ol' boys and rugged action heroes in an acting career that spanned seven decades, has died. Reynolds died Thursday morning at a Florida hospital following a heart attack. He was 82.
- Twitter has permanently banned the accounts of right-wing conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones and InfoWars for violating the company's abusive behavior policies, the company said Thursday.
- David Beckham is challenging a ticket he got for driving his Bentley 59mph in a 40mph zone.
- Maryland schools are distributing condoms to students in an attempt to cut back on STDs and pregnancies.
- Here's a shocker -- nearly half of all millennials have deleted the Facebook app.
- The Academy Awards have reversed themselves and will NOT be having a "most popular film" category next year. Eventually, but not next year.
- India's Supreme Court has decriminalized gay sex.
- Kiefer Sutherland's series, "Designated Survivor" has been saved by Netflix. You'll eventually get a 10-episode season.
- Actor and sobriety campaigner Christopher Lawford, son of Peter Lawford, nephew of President Kennedy and member of the sprawling Kennedy clan, has died at age 63.
- Cicely Tyson is going to receive an honorary Oscar at the 10th annual Governors Awards on November 18th. Cicely is 93 years old.
- A British coroner says The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan died accidentally from drowning in her bathtub last January because of alcohol intoxication.
- Nike ran a 60-second commercial last night on Thursday Night Football voiced by Colin Kaepernick.
- Over 16 million Americans traveled by air over the Labor Day weekend this year.
- Florida police are searching for a person who accidentally donated a duffel bag to a thrift shop that contained almost five pounds of marijuana.
- Trevor Story hit a 505-foot home run on Wednesday night, the longest ever measured in the Statcast era.
- David Beckham's MLS team in Miami will be named Club Internacional de Futbol Miami.
- Lindsay Lohan's dad, Michael, and his wife Kate Major, are heading to a divorce.
- Only in California-homeowners are having problems with thieves stealing their artificial lawns.
- Michael Moore claims that Gwen Stefani was the reason Donald Trump ran for the presidency.
- In New Zealand, a drunken man thought it would be a great idea to sneak into the zoo and steal a monkey. The monkeys ganged up on him and beat him up.
Friday, September 7, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Baby Walkers - Yeah They're Out Isn't it so cute when you put Junior in that baby walker - you know to help him scoot around befo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...