- Apparently, when you fall in love you will lose two friends.
- The average U.S. 7th grader will never use a tape recorder.
- 22% of college students their parents are the reason that their last relationship ended.
- Over 175 million Girl Scout cookies are sold in the U.S. each year.
- In a recent survey, women said that they wished their man learned better table matters when he was still living with his mother.
- People lose their keys more on a Monday than any other day.
- According to a recent survey of women, they say his laugh is the most annoying thing about their husband.
Thursday, October 25, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...