- Buy a co-worker their favorite Starbucks frap next time you stop for morning coffee.
- When you're driving, let someone merge into your lane.
- Offer to stay late and help cleanup at your friend's party.
- Smile and make eye contact with people in the grocery store.
- Pay the toll for the person in the car behind you.
- Baby-sit for your neighbor's kids while she takes a nap.
- Make small talk with the cashier at your dry cleaner.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line at the movies.
- Visit family members you haven't seen in awhile.
- Volunteer to run an errand for a busy co-worker.
- Drive a friend to the airport.
- Give a genuine compliment to someone.
- Over-tip your waiter.
Friday, October 5, 2018
Do Something Nice Day --
Even when you really don't feel like it. If the foot shaking under the table doesn't give you away, then the gum snapping certainly does: You're anxious. And however you cope with your anxiety -- or don't -- recent research reveals an all-natural fix: Being nice. Turns out that good deeds, or kind acts, can make socially anxious people feel a whole lot better. So whether you suffer from anxiety, or just need a way to boost your mood, here are 13 everyday ways to do something nice for someone -- and make yourself feel better in the process:
For God's Sake - Don't Call Poopsie Slime! It's definitely one of the popular items expected to be on many children's Christ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...