- Marissa English is in hospice care and couldn't attend Keith Urban's sold-out concert despite having tickets to the Toledo, Ohio, show. So, before the concert, Keith went to her and performed a couple of songs at her hospital bed.
- Two years after losing her father, Tara Reid's mom passed away over the weekend.
- Over in Australia, Chris Hemsworth and his buddy Luke decided to stop and pick up a hitchhiker. It was a musician, trying to get to a surfing beach. The guy accepted their offer, then found out Hemsworth and his friend were traveling by helicopter.
- Paula Abdul fell off the stage while performing in Mississippi over the weekend. Just got too close and down the floor she went. She's fine.
- Elon Musk says the first of what he hopes are many tunnels under Los Angeles will open to the public on December 10.
- Ozzy Osbourne says it was a staph infection in his thumb that forced him to postpone some of the concert dates on his tour.
- Jeff Bezos is said to be considering buying the Seattle Seahawks following the death of owner Paul Allen.
- New research shows 11% of U.S. broadband households say they plans to buy a smart speaker within the next 12 months.
- Canadian pot company Aurora Cannabis is planning to trade on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Cardi B and Fran Drescher say they may team up for a reboot of "The Nanny."
- Amy Schumer says she will not make any Super Bowl ads this year because of her support of Colin Kaepernick.
- The man who played the Utah Jazz Bear mascot for nearly 25 years has been fired.
- PETA is now saying that milk is a symbol of white supremacy.
- Derek Jeter is selling his 11,000-square-foot castle in New York that he used as a summer vacation home. It can be yours for a mere $14.75 million.
- Liam Neeson's son Micheal is remembering his late mother Natasha Richardson by legally changing his last name from Neeson to Richardson.
- Actress Selma Blair has revealed she is battle multiple sclerosis.
Monday, October 22, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...