DID YOU KNOW?
- 11 billion ketchup packets are sold every year, but you always get them for free.
- 27% of shoppers say jammed parking lots was their biggest holiday shopping pet peeve.
- The average American now eats about 25 pounds of cheese every year.
- Every day in the U.S. a meeting begins about 11 million times.
- 72% of men exaggerate about how good they were at sports when talking to women.
- Americans eat 18 acres of pizza each day.
- Singing when alone, or in a group, will actually make you healthier by reducing your stress.
- Married couples are three times more likely to argue about this during the holidays, than any other time of the year. Family obligations.