- There will be no mail delivery today, as the postal service honors the late President Bush.
- Oregon may legalize magic mushrooms.
- There have been over 1400 after-shocks since Alaska first experienced that earthquake last week.
- A Dutch court has denied a 69-year-old man's request to legally take 20 years off of his age.
- Celebs are panning Kanye West after he appeared to be on his phone during the opening night of the new Cher musical on Broadway.
- Eddie Murphy and his fiancee, Paige Butcher, welcomed a boy named Max Charles Murphy into the world last Friday. That would make Eddie's 10th child. His oldest is 29. So you know, Eddie is 57, Paige is 39.
- "Modern Family"'s Sarah Hyland is mourning the death of her 14-year-old cousin who was killed by a drunk driver in Nebraska.
- Red Sox Manager Alex Cora says he's going to use their World Series winning White House visit to bring up his home country of Puerto Rico and plug helping them out.
- Maybe its just a comfort zone thing, just knowing that it's always there... but after January 1st, "Friends" will be leaving Netflix. Just FYI.
- Research shows consumers are steadily adding connected entertainment devices to their households and using their smart features - 83% of smart TV owners connect their device to the internet, up from 70% in 2014.
- Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Phillip Rivers and his wife are expecting their 9th child together.
- The Rose Bowl will be Urban Meyer's final game as coach of Ohio State. He's retiring after that game.
- A stash of twenty-four gold coins and an earring found in Israel are said to likely have been left by a victim of the Crusader conquest that occurred about 900 years ago.
- A Tiger Woods energy drink with Monster is reportedly in the works.
- The Washington Redskins lost their second quarterback this season to a broken leg on Monday Night Football. This time, it was Colt McCoy's turn.
- A new law in Canada will mean you'll lose your driver's license if you illegally pass a school bus.
- Adam Lambert is joining two original members of Queen for another tour this summer.
- Don't invite Madonna and Lady Gaga to the same party. Madonna has it out for Gaga, feeling that she's ripped her off. For example, Gaga's "Born this Way" is very similar to Madonna's "Express Yourself." During her "Star is Born tour, Gaga was quoted in a magazine, saying, "If there are 100 people in a room and 99 say they liked it, I only remember the one person who didn't." Madonna said the same thing back in the 1980s.
- Prince Charles is representing the Queen at the funeral for George Bush today.
- Less than 3 months away from the 91st Academy Awards, there is still no emcee. Nobody wants the job.
- Someone broke it down and figured out that Johnny Depp was paid $66,000 for each word of dialogue in "Alice in Wonderland."
- A former Scientologist is claiming that the church actually auditioned women to date Tom Cruise.
- Seattle is getting its own NHL team. It's about time. Did you know that the Seattle Metropolitans were the first American team to win the Stanley Cup back in 1917.
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...