DID YOU KNOW?
- The current record for number of socks worn on one foot simultaneously is 184 socks.
- Every cell in our skeleton is replaced every 7 years.
- Around 76% of men spend at least some of their day on their couch.
- Millennials are about twice as likely as seniors to say that parents should decide whether their kids get vaccinated, not the law.
- When you put a snake into space, some tie themselves in knots while others attack themselves.
- 1 in 4 adults has a stuffed animal in their bed.
- Ingesting a quart of soy sauce can send you into a coma or kill you, due to excess salt in the bloodstream.
- According to a recent survey, 90% of kids learn how to do this before the age of four? Tell a lie.