- There was a time when most of us could do this -- but now, 89% of us can't read Roman numerals.
- Only one out of every 14 women in America can say that they are natural blondes.
- Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more compliments from their partner.
- The University of Illinois found that if you live surrounded by trees, you are healthier both physically and mentally than people who don't.
- 19% of women choose beer over a cocktail when they order to appear cooler to men.
Monday, July 10, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...