- There was a time when most of us could do this -- but now, 89% of us can't read Roman numerals.
- Only one out of every 14 women in America can say that they are natural blondes.
- Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more compliments from their partner.
- The University of Illinois found that if you live surrounded by trees, you are healthier both physically and mentally than people who don't.
- 19% of women choose beer over a cocktail when they order to appear cooler to men.
Monday, July 10, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...