- The most common food particle that gets stuck in people's teeth are poppy seeds.
- A recent survey revealed that nearly one in five married couples goes without kissing for as long as one week at a time.
- According to scientists, Daylight Savings Time, or turning the clock back, is a waste of time and bad for your health.
- According to recent survey, 52% of women don't like getting their picture taken because they don't like their smile.
- When Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 the temperature was 110 degrees, hot enough to melt the asphalt on Main Street and caused many high-heeled shoes to become stuck in the pavement.
Friday, July 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
(Cosmopolitan) Think those notebook doodles mean nothing? According to psychologist Angela Bradley, your pen is guided by your subconscious:...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...