- The most common food particle that gets stuck in people's teeth are poppy seeds.
- A recent survey revealed that nearly one in five married couples goes without kissing for as long as one week at a time.
- According to scientists, Daylight Savings Time, or turning the clock back, is a waste of time and bad for your health.
- According to recent survey, 52% of women don't like getting their picture taken because they don't like their smile.
- When Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 the temperature was 110 degrees, hot enough to melt the asphalt on Main Street and caused many high-heeled shoes to become stuck in the pavement.
Friday, July 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...