- According to statistics, when it comes to online dating profiles, the thing women are most likely to lie about is their weight. Men are most likely to lie their job.
- 75% of raisins are eaten at breakfast.
- One out of three Americans can't name a single Christmas presents from last year.
- You would have seen far more of these 50 years ago, but today, 72% of stay-at-home moms say they don't own an apron.
- According to USA Today, people respond to pulling the blankets off the bed more than anything else when waking up.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...