- It costs about $170.00 a year in electricity to power your flat screen TV, but only about $3.00 a year to power your radio.
- 40% of women admit having thrown a shoe at someone when they were really angry.
- The average person touches their nose five times an hour without realizing it.
- A recent study finds that books are the most borrowed items in America, followed by jumper cables and then scissors.
- One in five married women say their engagement or wedding ring is the number one thing they would change in their lives.
- In a recent survey, people said that cracking knuckles is the most annoying personal bad habit.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Drivers on Interstate 10 between Benson and Tucson could experience delays this weekend as the Arizona Department of Transportation works to...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...