- The number one compliment that a woman wants to hear is, "You have a nice smile."
- According to USA Today, one out of every eleven shoppers takes something without paying for it without realizing it.
- According to recent research, morning people are thinner and happier.
- One in eight people wait over a month before changing/washing their sheets.
- It costs about $1.3 billion a year in electricity to operate all of the exit signs found in buildings in America.
- About seven out of ten people don't know their cholesterol levels.
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...