- According to CareerBuilder.com, 25% of people take their shoes off at work to relax. Twice as many women do it than men.
- Almost half of adults say they'll lie if you ask them how much chocolate they eat.
- The average woman keeps the same hair stylist for 12 years.
- Too many personal items in your office can hurt your credibility.
- According to Women's Health, moving to a new city is the biggest change a woman can make for her man.
Thursday, July 6, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...