- Five different terror attacks were minutes away from being carried out in London over the past several weeks and all were thwarted by police.
- An Australian man had his big toe transplanted in place of a lost thumb.
- There's talk that Harvard may ban all fraternities and sororities from their campus.
- Mayim Bialik of "The Big Bang Theory" says she returned to acting because she needed health insurance.
- New York City is launching a $32 million plan with the hope of reducing the city's rat population.
- The NBA is dropping the number of team timeouts from 18 to 14 in each game.
- A prosecutor says he thinks O.J. Simpson will be paroled.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be unveiled next month.
- It's been four years since the body of Cory Monteith was found in a Vancouver, Canada, hotel room. The 31-year-old actor reportedly died due to a mixed drug toxicity of heroin and alcohol.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z have released their first photo of the new twins, Rumi and Sir.
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" co-stars Tom Holland and Zendaya are actually dating in real life.
- Stuntman John Bernecker, who lost his footing while rehearsing a fight scene on the set of "The Walking Dead" and fell off a 25-foot high balcony onto a concrete floor died from his injuries last Thursday. He was 31.
- It seems that Steve Whitmire, who has provided the voice for Kermit the Frog the past 27 years was actually fired.
- Not surprising that the source of the honey coming from the ceiling of a New York woman's apartment was 35,000 bees inside the wall.
- A new survey among Brits found that 1.5 million of them admit watching pornography on a device given to them by their work.
- It's being reported that Donald Trump Jr.'s wife once dated Leonardo DiCaprio.
- A study says having sex once a week slows the aging process.
Monday, July 17, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...