- 77% of men look for girlfriends with "wife potential."
- 69% of men would never cheat on their partner.
- 61% of men feel that the depiction of the male gender in commercials is not accurate.
- 60% of men are nostalgic for the days when a handshake in business meant something.
- 57% of men cook at home and enjoy doing it.
- 56% of men say that being a good father or husband makes a man "manly."
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR WIFE
77% of men seek out girlfriends who have potential as a wife. That's the word a survey conducted by AskMen.com. The results challenge most modern conceptions of men, who are often portrayed as being immature, insensitive and afraid of commitment. Instead, the survey found, modern man is driven by a sense of values, loyalty and family. Want more?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...