- PediPaws. Yes, the nail clipper for dogs.
- A bike. What?!
- A deck of Uno playing cards.
- Shake Weight. And no, it wasn't a joke.
- Diapers and other baby items (apparently just to see what people would think).
- A video game system.
- Glassware service for 50. They registered for 50 wineglasses, margarita glasses, martini glasses, champagne glasses, beer mugs and highball glasses, for a total of 300 pieces of glassware!
- A Chi flatiron and hair dryer.
- A volleyball net set.
- Frozen pizza.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
THE CRAZIEST THINGS PEOPLE REGISTER FOR
From over-the-top crystal to personal grooming items, wedding registries can run the gamut, but here are 10 shocking items real couples have actually registered for.
Paving on Interstate 40 west of Williams begins Monday Project will provide long-term fix to winter damage
To address the beating a section of Interstate 40 just west of Williams has taken over many winters, the Arizona Department of Transportatio...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...