- PediPaws. Yes, the nail clipper for dogs.
- A bike. What?!
- A deck of Uno playing cards.
- Shake Weight. And no, it wasn't a joke.
- Diapers and other baby items (apparently just to see what people would think).
- A video game system.
- Glassware service for 50. They registered for 50 wineglasses, margarita glasses, martini glasses, champagne glasses, beer mugs and highball glasses, for a total of 300 pieces of glassware!
- A Chi flatiron and hair dryer.
- A volleyball net set.
- Frozen pizza.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
THE CRAZIEST THINGS PEOPLE REGISTER FOR
From over-the-top crystal to personal grooming items, wedding registries can run the gamut, but here are 10 shocking items real couples have actually registered for.
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...