- George Clooney is making plans to move back to LA, for the safety of his family, after the latest spate of terror attacks in England.
- Heads up: Bastille Day is this Friday, in case you're in the mood to storm something.
- Nelsan Ellis, who played sassy short-order cook Lafayette Reynolds on HBO's True Blood, has died at 39 of complications from heart failure.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christy is doing afternoons today and tomorrow on WFAN in New York, a sports talk station, in what's being called an audition for a regular gig there.
- Sears is going to do a little more belt-tightening and close 43 more stores: 35 K-Marts and 8 Sears locations.
- Amazon Prime Day is tomorrow, although the deals will actually start later tonight.
- Muslim groups in Malaysia and Indonesia have called for a boycott of Starbucks because of the coffee chain's support for LGBT rights.
- The 5.3 million people of Norway were given the opportunity to pay extra taxes into a special fund, if they felt the desire. In the one month since that opportunity has existed, the entire country contributed just over $1,000.
- Comics guru Stan Lee was married to his wife, Joan, for 69 years. She passed away last week at the age of 93.
- 50 Cent let it be known on Instagram that he thought Jay Z's new "4:44" album was nothing but "Ivy league" "Golf course music."
- Tesla began production of their Model 3 on Friday. They hope to produce 20,000 units by December.
- They're also busy building the world's biggest lithium-ion battery in South Australia. By the end of the year, Tesla will have built a battery "three times more powerful" than anything else on earth.
- The annual Running of the Bulls started Friday in Pamplona, Spain and continues for 8 days.
- Charles Payne, a Fox Business Network host, has been suspended while 21st Century Fox probes sexual harassment allegations.
- They were once THE DEAL, but now Jawbone -- the popular fitness tracking and bluetooth speaker company -- has begun liquidation proceedings.
- Amazon is partnering with an Oregon winery to begin selling wine online.
- An Iraqi male model was reportedly killed in Baghdad because he was too good looking.
- Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and his wife Ciara celebrated their one year anniversary over the weekend.
- A new product allows people to snort chocolate for an energy boost.
- Donald Trump's first paycheck as President will be used on restoration projects at the Antietam battlefield.
Monday, July 10, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
You're not ready to be a parent unless you can pass the following tests: Mess test Smear peanut butter on the sofa and curtains. Now ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...