- Two Oklahoma men were arrested after fighting over which is a better movie franchise, "Star Wars" or "Star Trek."
- So far, Arkansas has been the only state to turn over voter data to the Trump voter integrity commission.
- The March of Dimes is selling their headquarters in New York for $13 million.
- Nelsan Ellis of "True Blood" and "Elementary" has died at age 39.
- A parasitic worm has infected ten people in Alaska after they ate undercooked walrus meat.
- Actor Jeremy Renner reportedly broke both arms doing a stunt on the film "Avengers: Infinity War."
- A survey says 73% of U.S. adults say that divorce is morally acceptable.
- Phil Mickelson's former caddie Jim "Bones" Mackay has taken a job broadcasting for the Golf Channel.
- Randy Schell -- the voice you heard each week saying, "Previously on the Walking Dead" -- died over the weekend in a skydiving accident.
- Speaking of which, "The Walking Dead" returns for season 7 this fall, but has already been renewed for season 8.
- Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd is expecting his 8th child.
- 14 months after the death of his first wife, Patton Oswalt has become engaged to actress Meredith Salenger.
- Ben Affleck is said to be dating SNL producer Lindsay Shookus... and, she's supposedly living at his house.
- Dancing With The Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy got married over the weekend.
- They've wrapped filming on the next Jurassic Park movie: "Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom."
- They say that marijuana sales in Nevada have been so brisk that some stores have run out of the stuff.
- James Corden and his wife Julia are expecting their third child together.
- It might be intervention time for actor Shia LeBeouf who was arrested again over the weekend on charges of disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
- Country singers Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd have announced their engagement.
- A new British study claims that having cancer is more common than getting married or having a first baby.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...