- Two Oklahoma men were arrested after fighting over which is a better movie franchise, "Star Wars" or "Star Trek."
- So far, Arkansas has been the only state to turn over voter data to the Trump voter integrity commission.
- The March of Dimes is selling their headquarters in New York for $13 million.
- Nelsan Ellis of "True Blood" and "Elementary" has died at age 39.
- A parasitic worm has infected ten people in Alaska after they ate undercooked walrus meat.
- Actor Jeremy Renner reportedly broke both arms doing a stunt on the film "Avengers: Infinity War."
- A survey says 73% of U.S. adults say that divorce is morally acceptable.
- Phil Mickelson's former caddie Jim "Bones" Mackay has taken a job broadcasting for the Golf Channel.
- Randy Schell -- the voice you heard each week saying, "Previously on the Walking Dead" -- died over the weekend in a skydiving accident.
- Speaking of which, "The Walking Dead" returns for season 7 this fall, but has already been renewed for season 8.
- Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd is expecting his 8th child.
- 14 months after the death of his first wife, Patton Oswalt has become engaged to actress Meredith Salenger.
- Ben Affleck is said to be dating SNL producer Lindsay Shookus... and, she's supposedly living at his house.
- Dancing With The Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy got married over the weekend.
- They've wrapped filming on the next Jurassic Park movie: "Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom."
- They say that marijuana sales in Nevada have been so brisk that some stores have run out of the stuff.
- James Corden and his wife Julia are expecting their third child together.
- It might be intervention time for actor Shia LeBeouf who was arrested again over the weekend on charges of disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
- Country singers Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd have announced their engagement.
- A new British study claims that having cancer is more common than getting married or having a first baby.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
One of my friends on Facebook asked, Who remembers tv tubes in a television. I have to confess I do! Let me share a story....I remember the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...