- There was a 7.4 earthquake in Alaska the other day, so they're keeping their guard up for an tsunami waves.
- Lifetime is going to debut a new show next week where they show blind dates live!
- Ed Sheeran's Twitter page has vanished, prompting speculation that the music star has quit the social media platform.
- Funny headline on Yahoo: "Sorry Trump, but this week belongs to O.J.!" So, are you watching the O.J. parole hearing tomorrow at work?
- Heidi Montag says she's gained 25-pounds during the first six months of her pregnancy.
- A new study says that people in Seattle spend 58 hours a year parking their cars.
- Mindy Kaling is pregnant with her first child. By the way, her full name: Vera Mindy Chokalingam.
- A melting glacier in the Swiss Alps has given up the bodies of a couple that went missing 70 years ago. The ice preserved them as they were when they disappeared all those years ago.
- Small businesses on Amazon sold 40 million items on Prime Day, compared to only 20 million last year.
- A Deerfield Beach, Florida, family woke up the other morning to a loud thud only to discover that 15-pounds of frozen Italian sausage had landed on their roof.
- The original score from "The Walking Dead" will be released later this year. My guess is, in time for Halloween.
- San Francisco school officials have banned chocolate milk because they say it contains too much sugar.
- As go the baby boomer generation, so goes Harley Davidson. A decade ago, they shipped 350,000 motorcycles in a year. This year, it'll be more like 246,000.
- Shark Week begins Sunday on the Discovery Channel.
- Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert has been released from a federal prison 13 months after he began serving a sentence for a bank fraud conviction linked to his effort to buy the silence of a former student he sexually abused during his days as a high school wrestling coach.
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...