- White House spokesman Sean Spicer resigned on Friday.
- Actor John Heard, best known for playing the father in the "Home Alone" movies, has died. He was 72.
- Two years after Cecil the Lion was killed by an American dentist, his son Xanda was killed by a trophy hunter.
- The Three Rivers School District in Texas has approved corporal punishment -- as in paddling. Parents would have to approve its use, but if they do, a bad child could be spanked.
- A Virginia man has been sentenced to 132 years for stealing tires.
- A study says Americans are having less sex than they were 20 years ago.
- The Dodgers are soliciting sponsorship offers for naming rights to their field but will keep the ballpark name Dodger Stadium.
- That White Ford Bronco in which the famous O.J. chase took place is now in a museum in Tennessee. (Alcatraz East Crime Museum)
- The U.S. government will ban Americans from traveling to North Korea due to "the serious risk of arrest" after an American student was jailed while on a tour and later died.
- Seattle Storm star Sue Bird came out publicly as gay and said she is dating U.S. women's national soccer team star Megan Rapinoe.
- O.J. Simpson could be taking home $25,000 a month in NFL pensions once he's released.
- Salvador Dali's remains have been exhumed so that a paternity lawsuit could be settled.
- Weird Al's alma mater, Cal Poly, has actually put a commemorative plaque next to the restroom where he recorded "My Bologna" in 1979.
- Eddie Vedder will join Jimmy Kimmel, Steve Martin, John Mulaney, Bill Murray, Paul Shaffer, Martin Short, Sarah Silverman, and Jimmie Walker to salute David Letterman at the 20th Annual Kennedy Center Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Sunday, October 22nd.
- Mississippi football coach Hugh Freeze resigned last week after university officials found a "pattern of personal misconduct" that started with the school's investigation into a call to an escort service.
Monday, July 24, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restrictions as paving takes places at Interstate 10 and ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...