- "Frozen 2" will arrive in theaters in 2019.
- By the way, Joey "Jaws" Chestnut continues as the reigning champion of the annual July Fourth hot dog eating contest at Nathan's Famous in New York. The San Jose, California, man beat his own record to log a 10th win. He downed 72 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes on Tuesday.
- During a photo shoot with Vogue, Celine Dion posed for a few nude shots.
- Ed Sheeran says he got off Twitter because of all the nasty messages aimed at him by Lady Gaga fans. Gaga has asked her fans to knock it off.
- Prince's former drummer John Blackwell, Jr. has lost his battle with brain cancer. He was 43.
- Malia Obama celebrated her 19th birthday on the 4th of July.
- Kathy Griffin was recently interviewed by the Secret Service for over an hour.
- Baseball's big week is coming up. Teams put the regular season on hold after Sunday, Monday is the Home Run Derby, Tuesday the annual All-Star Game at Marlins Stadium in Florida.
- A New York City police officer was assassinated early Wednesday. She was a 12-year veteran, leaving behind three kids, including twins.
- Volvo is going to be the first car maker to abandon the conventional engine and go to all electric or hybrid engines, starting in 2019.
- The History Channel has uncovered a new photo that allegedly shows people that could be Amelia Earhart and her co-pilot captured by the Japanese in 1937, the year they disappeared.
- You can buy a gallon of gas in Cleveland for $1.67.
- Vatican police raided a drug-fueled gay sex party at the apartment of an aide to one of Pope Francis' key advisers.
- Cast members from the new Netflix series, "Friends from College," starring Fred Savage (Kevin Arnold from The Wonder Years), say that when the cameras stop rolling, Fred refuses to socialize with his fellow cast members.
- Someone I know got their first "Back to School" flyer in the mail yesterday.
Thursday, July 6, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...