- More women then men admit to eating ice cream in bed.
- Men are more likely to eat ice cream straight from the container; both men and women enjoy sharing a single container with a loved one... even a pet.
- One in seven people wait until they're alone to stuff their faces with ice cream.
- 8% take out the chunky bits of candy and nuts before they eat ice cream.
- 29% admit to taking one extra serving of ice cream when no one's looking.
- 13% of women aged 18 to 34 keep a "secret stash" of ice cream.
- 3% enjoy eating ice cream in the bathtub.
- 10% said they eat bowls of ice cream for breakfast.
- 26% substitute ice cream for an actual meal.
Thursday, July 6, 2017
THIS MONTH IS
National Ice Cream Month -- In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day. Here's the scoop on how people feel about ice cream, from a Harris poll of nearly 2500 Americans:
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...