- Top 10 names that make one sound successful: Elizabeth, Caroline, Helen, Olivia, Amanda, Karen, Sarah, Rachel, Ann and Laura James, Richard, Michael, William, Andrew, Mark, Robert, David, John and George.
- Top 10 names that make one sound attractive: Sophie, Rachel, Olivia, Karen, Katie, Sarah, Grace, Emily, Amanda and Heather Ryan, James, Jack, Chris, Michael, Lewis, Andrew, Mark, David and Ian.
- Top 10 names that make one sound lucky: Lucy, Katie, Lisa, Sophie, Emma, Julie, Emily, Heather, Rachel and Grace Jack, Chris, Ryan, Peter, James, Stephen, Michael, Lewis, David and Ian.
- Names that make one sound unsuccessful: Ryan and Brian for men and Lucy and Lisa for women.
- Names that make one sound unlucky: Thomas and John for men and Elizabeth and Helen for women.
- Names that make one sound unattractive: Thomas and George for men and Jane and Ann for women.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
WHAT YOUR NAME SAYS ABOUT YOU
According to Richard Wiseman, a professor of psychology at Hertfordshire University in Great Britain, we subconsciously associate names with those of the rich and famous. To test his theory, he asked 7,000 male and female volunteers to imagine they were about to meet a group of people. They were then given a list of 20 male and 20 female names and asked to identify those they thought were the most successful, the most attractive and the luckiest. Women were far more judgmental in how they assessed others based on their name.
U.S. Chaplains team up with Jordanian Armed Forces to volunteer at a local school in Jordan, service members along with the Tajik soldiers p...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...