- According to USA Today, over 55,000 people in the U.S. are injured by jewelry each year.
- A recent survey found, the top 3 things that annoy people most at the beach are smokers, loud kids, and people who wear suits that don't fit.
- The average voicemail message lasts 22 seconds, and just about everybody in America has one.
- According to a recent study, more than 20% of Americans couldn't pass a written driver's test that they were forced to perform when they were younger.
- A recent survey found 50% of women admit their husband is a better cook than they are.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
(1985) In his Saturday radio address, President Reagan accuses Congress of thwarting his administration's efforts to run the government ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...