- According to USA Today, over 55,000 people in the U.S. are injured by jewelry each year.
- A recent survey found, the top 3 things that annoy people most at the beach are smokers, loud kids, and people who wear suits that don't fit.
- The average voicemail message lasts 22 seconds, and just about everybody in America has one.
- According to a recent study, more than 20% of Americans couldn't pass a written driver's test that they were forced to perform when they were younger.
- A recent survey found 50% of women admit their husband is a better cook than they are.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...