- 38 percent of men report that heights freak them out.
- 80 percent of men freaked out by heights say they would over come that phobia if a woman dared them to skydive.
- 88 percent of men have driven 100 mph or faster on the highway.
- 50 percent of men have talked a woman into skinny-dipping.
- 30 percent of men say they are fearless enough to strip down and streak.
- 78 percent of women say they are turned on by scars that accompany high-octane tales.
- 34 percent of men have spent time in the ER paying the price for an adrenaline rush.
- 42 percent of men say they would swim with sharks.
- 12 percent of men have never ridden an roller coaster.
- 90 percent of wannabe Mavericks say they would fly shot gun in an F-16.
- 20 percent of men would probe the depths in a deep sea submarine.
- 87 percent of women say a taste for adventure is a must have trait in guy.
- 45 percent of gals say they are braver than their mates.
- 53 percent of men would run with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
- 64 percent of men have considered a Kilimanjaro summit attempt.
- 12 percent of men have gone bungee jumping.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
NATURAL BORN THRILLS
Men's Health offers a white knuckled look at what makes a man's heart race:
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...