- Actor for haunted house
- Bingo announcer
- Rodeo clown
- Drawbridge tender
- Eye glass buffer
- Fingerprint analyzer
- Glass sculptor
- Hot rod builder
- Interpreter for government agency
- Jelly doughnut filler
- Karate instructor
- Lifeguard at nude beach
- Military role player (played Iraqi citizen for military sensitivity training)
- Note taker for college students
- Ocean scuba guide
- Phone psychic
- Quiz writer for competitions
- Rescue squad for pets
- Stand-in bridesmaid (for weddings where the bride didn't know enough people)
- Telemarketer for a cemetery
- Urinalysis observer
- Voice-over specialist for movies
- Window washer for skyscrapers
- X-mas tree decorator
- Youth boot camp instructor for juvenile offenders
- Zoo artificial inseminator
Monday, June 19, 2017
AMERICA'S MOST UNUSUAL JOBS
What's the most unusual job you ever held? Peanut inspector? Horse wrangler? How about a backup dancer for a female impersonator? CareerBuilder.com asked more than 2,450 workers to share the most interesting or unconventional jobs they held during their careers.
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...