- Actor for haunted house
- Bingo announcer
- Rodeo clown
- Drawbridge tender
- Eye glass buffer
- Fingerprint analyzer
- Glass sculptor
- Hot rod builder
- Interpreter for government agency
- Jelly doughnut filler
- Karate instructor
- Lifeguard at nude beach
- Military role player (played Iraqi citizen for military sensitivity training)
- Note taker for college students
- Ocean scuba guide
- Phone psychic
- Quiz writer for competitions
- Rescue squad for pets
- Stand-in bridesmaid (for weddings where the bride didn't know enough people)
- Telemarketer for a cemetery
- Urinalysis observer
- Voice-over specialist for movies
- Window washer for skyscrapers
- X-mas tree decorator
- Youth boot camp instructor for juvenile offenders
- Zoo artificial inseminator
Monday, June 19, 2017
AMERICA'S MOST UNUSUAL JOBS
What's the most unusual job you ever held? Peanut inspector? Horse wrangler? How about a backup dancer for a female impersonator? CareerBuilder.com asked more than 2,450 workers to share the most interesting or unconventional jobs they held during their careers.
The Movie Is Coming Soon Here's Some History! My Ode To Mary Joe! I believe she was pregnant and she was a political liability! You Decide!
Mary Jo Kopechne, the daughter of an insurance salesman, was born in the village of Forty Fort, Pennsylvania , on 26th July 1940. After gr...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...