- 85% of women surveyed said they have flirted in order to get a better deal while shopping.
- Americans spend a billion dollars a year on slippers.
- Tests prove when it comes to hammering nails, women are more accurate than men.
- When asked what advice they'd give newlyweds to ensure a happy life together, 19% of people said don't live near family or in-laws.
- Studies show women are most likely to wash the dishes at night, men in the morning.
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
On this date in 1792, President Washington signed an act creating the U.S. Postal Service. Before that, when people had a break down, they w...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...