- 85% of women surveyed said they have flirted in order to get a better deal while shopping.
- Americans spend a billion dollars a year on slippers.
- Tests prove when it comes to hammering nails, women are more accurate than men.
- When asked what advice they'd give newlyweds to ensure a happy life together, 19% of people said don't live near family or in-laws.
- Studies show women are most likely to wash the dishes at night, men in the morning.
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
They don't call it Turkey Day for nothing. When Thanksgiving arrives this week, 90 percent of American households are expected to gobble...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...