- According to Match.com, Honolulu, Hawaii, is America's most romantic city.
- The average man gets a new belt every two years.
- According to researchers, they estimate that you'll spend 11 hours this year waiting on hold.
- Only 44% of men think a woman should take their last name when marrying.
- 50% of us will have leftovers tonight at dinner.
- According to a recent survey the #1 thing that men fear most is swimming with sharks. The #2 thing that men fear most is proposing marriage.
- According to the FBI, almost 3 out of 4 autographs are fake.
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
On this date in 1792, President Washington signed an act creating the U.S. Postal Service. Before that, when people had a break down, they w...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...