- 35% of people blowing your nose is one of the worst things you can do while on a dinner date.
- New research says to be perfect, a nap lasts 26 minutes.
- 30% of hiring managers think bad breath is a big red flag when interviewing someone.
- The average person will touch their face about four times an hour.
- Doctors recommend flipping the mattress on our beds once every three months, but most of us almost never do it.
- On average, people sneeze every other day.
Friday, August 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
U.S. Chaplains team up with Jordanian Armed Forces to volunteer at a local school in Jordan, service members along with the Tajik soldiers p...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...