- 35% of people blowing your nose is one of the worst things you can do while on a dinner date.
- New research says to be perfect, a nap lasts 26 minutes.
- 30% of hiring managers think bad breath is a big red flag when interviewing someone.
- The average person will touch their face about four times an hour.
- Doctors recommend flipping the mattress on our beds once every three months, but most of us almost never do it.
- On average, people sneeze every other day.
Friday, August 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
They don't call it Turkey Day for nothing. When Thanksgiving arrives this week, 90 percent of American households are expected to gobble...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...