- 35% of people blowing your nose is one of the worst things you can do while on a dinner date.
- New research says to be perfect, a nap lasts 26 minutes.
- 30% of hiring managers think bad breath is a big red flag when interviewing someone.
- The average person will touch their face about four times an hour.
- Doctors recommend flipping the mattress on our beds once every three months, but most of us almost never do it.
- On average, people sneeze every other day.
Friday, August 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
On this date in 1792, President Washington signed an act creating the U.S. Postal Service. Before that, when people had a break down, they w...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...