- 52% of people are turned off by parents who change diapers in public.
- On average, we spend about 55 minutes each day looking for things we can't find.
- When it comes to your toddler, the average number of minutes a tantrum lasts is three.
- Research shows that over the course of your driving career, you curse about 30,000 times.
- According to Reader's Digest, about 32% of Americans reach behind the front row of milk cartons for a "fresh" one at the grocery store.
Monday, August 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
They don't call it Turkey Day for nothing. When Thanksgiving arrives this week, 90 percent of American households are expected to gobble...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...