- 52% of people are turned off by parents who change diapers in public.
- On average, we spend about 55 minutes each day looking for things we can't find.
- When it comes to your toddler, the average number of minutes a tantrum lasts is three.
- Research shows that over the course of your driving career, you curse about 30,000 times.
- According to Reader's Digest, about 32% of Americans reach behind the front row of milk cartons for a "fresh" one at the grocery store.
Monday, August 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...