- One in three wives wish their husbands would hold hands more.
- According to a recent survey, over 60% of men and women believe it is not appropriate to talk politics until after the third date.
- In a recent study, the average person knows two people who had a unibrow in high school.
- Close to 50,000 people needed medical attention last year due to bites from other people.
- Virtually everyone did this 20 years ago, now only 20% of people write checks once or twice a year.
- 92% of women in a recent survey said they consider guys who wear silk boxers a huge turn-off.
Monday, August 28, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...