- One in three wives wish their husbands would hold hands more.
- According to a recent survey, over 60% of men and women believe it is not appropriate to talk politics until after the third date.
- In a recent study, the average person knows two people who had a unibrow in high school.
- Close to 50,000 people needed medical attention last year due to bites from other people.
- Virtually everyone did this 20 years ago, now only 20% of people write checks once or twice a year.
- 92% of women in a recent survey said they consider guys who wear silk boxers a huge turn-off.
Monday, August 28, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...