- 81% of women consider themselves "do gooders"
- 18% of average women admit they do the right thing only when it's convenient
- 50% of women feel guilty for weeks after doing something wrong
- 29% of women feel better after confessing dubious behavior to a friend
- 59% of women think they're more ethical than their coworkers
- 27% of women think they're more ethical than their friends
- 25% of women think they're more ethical than their guy
- 21% of women think they're more ethical than their parents
- 41% of women have pirated flicks or tunes off the Web
- 42% of women have stolen something from a bar or restaurant
- 20% of women did not notify the clerk when they were undercharged
- 19% of women admit they would lie in court to protect a friend or relative
- 26% of women say they would go to the police if their BFF confided she had committed a hit and run
- 30% of women say their boss has asked them to do something shady
- 63% of that 30% say they did the shady thing their boss asked
- 45% of women have quit a job because they thought the boss was unethical
- 68% of women have dumped a guy they thought was unethical
- 48% of women lie while flirting
- 18% of women have cheated on their spouse
- 48% of women would tell a married friend if they saw his or her spouse fooling around
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Women's Health analyzed the "slippery" ethics of women:
Buh-Bye Kraft American Singles Kraft American Singles have been a staple in US kitchens for decades, but may not be for much longer. It seem...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...