- 81% of women consider themselves "do gooders"
- 18% of average women admit they do the right thing only when it's convenient
- 50% of women feel guilty for weeks after doing something wrong
- 29% of women feel better after confessing dubious behavior to a friend
- 59% of women think they're more ethical than their coworkers
- 27% of women think they're more ethical than their friends
- 25% of women think they're more ethical than their guy
- 21% of women think they're more ethical than their parents
- 41% of women have pirated flicks or tunes off the Web
- 42% of women have stolen something from a bar or restaurant
- 20% of women did not notify the clerk when they were undercharged
- 19% of women admit they would lie in court to protect a friend or relative
- 26% of women say they would go to the police if their BFF confided she had committed a hit and run
- 30% of women say their boss has asked them to do something shady
- 63% of that 30% say they did the shady thing their boss asked
- 45% of women have quit a job because they thought the boss was unethical
- 68% of women have dumped a guy they thought was unethical
- 48% of women lie while flirting
- 18% of women have cheated on their spouse
- 48% of women would tell a married friend if they saw his or her spouse fooling around
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Women's Health analyzed the "slippery" ethics of women:
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...