- Officials say a Spirit Airlines flight leaving Las Vegas Sunday was briefly delayed after a passenger removed all their clothes while boarding and approached a flight attendant.
- Sam Shepard, author, playwright and actor, died on July 27 from complications of ALS (also known as Lou Gehrig's disease). He was 73.
- A study says sleeping less than seven hours a night can make people fatter.
- 30,000 people go to the ER each year with injuries from amusement park rides.
- A study says in ancient Rome, lemons were rare and could only be bought by the wealthy.
- Senator John McCain has begun a regimen of radiation and chemotherapy to treat his brain cancer.
- Miss Missouri Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff dazzled the crowd and won the title of Miss Teen USA 2017 in Phoenix on Saturday.
- Paris Jackson and her Godfather Macaulay Culkin are showing off their new matching tattoos. They both got tattoos of spoons on their arms.
- The only child of the mayor of Nashville died Saturday night from an apparent drug overdose.
- The owner of a clown motel in Nevada is looking to sell it.
- The publisher of Hillary Clinton's upcoming memoir announced today that the title of her book will be the statement "What Happened."
- Taco Bell announced it will begin selling a potato-rito, which is beef, cheese, potatoes, and chipotle spice wrapped in a tortilla for $1.
- The mother of Marc Anthony, J-Lo's ex, died last Thursday.
- Joey Chestnut, the hot dog eating champion, stuffed down 92 carne asada tacos in 8 minutes to win the World Taco Eating Championship at Throwdown 7.
- Alabama defensive lineman and former top recruit Da'Shawn Hand was arrested for a DUI earlier this week.
- Patti Deutsch, cartoon voice and former member of TV's "Laugh In" died last week. She was 73.
- Rory McIlroy has fired his long-time caddie J.P. Fitzgerald.
- J-Lo and Alex Rodriguez posed for a photo in front of a giant LOVE statue.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...