- "Scandal" and "Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes has signed a deal with Netflix to produce some shows for them.
- Bruno Mars has donated $1-million to the victims in Flint, Michigan's water crisis.
- Colorado Rockies pitcher Chad Bettis is back after completing chemotherapy for testicular cancer in May.
- Wal-Mart has apologized for their "Own the School Year" display in their gun department, a photo that went viral.
- 84-year-old Willie Nelson had to cut his Sunday night concert in Salt Lake City short because of shortness of breath.
- I don't know if I believe this report: 74% of Americans claim to have sent nude pictures of themselves to their lovers.
- Men's Fitness magazine says it's going to drop its published version.
- Pat Robertson has been hospitalized after falling off a horse.
- Tom Cruise was injured doing a roof-jump stunt while filming "Mission Impossible 6" in London.
- A billboard in Hollywood features all 42,412 nude scenes ever shot for movies and TV.
- A woman is suing an elite dating agency after spending $150,000 and ending up with disastrous matches who "cheat and lie."
- Don't go to London and expect to hear Big Ben's chiming in the background. Britain's famous clock will fall silent for four years from next week as it gets some much-needed work. That'll be the longest it's ever remained silent.
- One of Venezuela's most powerful leaders may have put out an order to kill Florida Sen. Marco Rubio.
- You can now go on Airbnb and rent President Trump's childhood home, where he lived until he was 4.
- A Russian spy plane was spotted recently over New Jersey.
- Wal-Mart is testing out an app that would allow shoppers to skip the checkout line.
- The singer The Weeknd is reportedly considering changing his name.
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...