- A Michigan court is going to have to decide whether Robert Ritchie can run for Senator as himself or if his stage name, Kid Rock, can be used on the ballot.
- The jury in Swift's groping trial reached a unanimous verdict Monday: They believe Taylor Swift was groped -- assaulted and battered by that DJ, David Mueller.
- A female motorcycle stunt driver was killed on the set of "Deadpool 2" while filming a scene up in Vancouver, BC, on Monday.
- Angelina Jolie says she's taking a break from making movies to focus on her health and her kids.
- A report from ESPN says that Tiger Woods had five drugs in his system -- Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC (from pot) -- the night he was charged with driving under the influence.
- North Korea says they will put their Guam missile test on hold for now... to see what we do next.
- Meanwhile, a bit of a panic broke out when Guam radio stations accidentally broadcast a notice that a nuclear attack was underway.
- Tony Romo will make his TV broadcasting debut during the Friday, August 25th game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Kansas City Chiefs.
- In Atlanta, Hall of Fame wrestler Ric Flair has been placed into a medically-induced coma while he awaits surgery.
- A federal judge on Monday said that Costco owed Tiffany $19.4 million in damages for selling counterfeit diamond engagement rings bearing the "Tiffany" name.
- Aaron Rogers appears to be rebounding from his breakup with Olivia Munn and has been dating soccer's Marie Margolius.
- Mel Gibson is selling his 400-acre retreat in Costa Rica -- complete with a private white-sand beach -- for $29.7 million.
- You missed the World Yo-Yo Championships last weekend in Iceland.
- The Pantone Color Institute has officially designed a shade of purple, in honor of Prince's name symbol he used. It's called "Love Symbol Number 2."
- Friday and Saturday are "Bring Your Own Cup" Day at 7-11.
- They're talking about the 25-year-old mother of two who died from a protein overdose as she trained for a bodybuilding competition.
- An Alabama man has been arrested for hitting his brother with a baseball bat after having to share some food he bought at Taco Bell.
- It's been a bleak August at the movies this summer, with the box office running 12% behind where it was last year. Lots of flops.
- Now, Lionel Ritchie is saying he's not sure he'll attend the Kennedy Center Honors this year with President Trump.
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...