National Chocolates Day --
Forrest Gump was right -- life is like a box of chocolates. The king of bonbon that pleases your sweet tooth provides a telling insight into the flavor of your personality. "An extensive survey proved the theory that chocolate is one of those foods that taps a wellspring of childhood memories," says psychologist Dorothy Maples, of Detroit, MI. "Kids don't bother with facades. What you see is what you get. And that same core truth about your personality is revealed by your choice of chocolate."
- Chocolate-Covered Nuts -- You're the mainstay of your family, always there to support your loved ones. And they know that you can be depended on to solve most any problem.
- Caramel Center -- You're the Peter Pan in your circle of loved ones -- beneath your adult shell beats the heart of a youngster. Your genuine enjoyment of everything life has to offer is contagious.
- Creme-Filled -- You take pride in an old-fashioned lifestyle that's a mirror of your parents values. Both pals and relatives gravitate to your home -- the warmth and laughter found there are irresistible.
- Dipped Fruit -- Some may see you as kooky, but you know the truth is that you're a genuine original. You swim against the tide of trendy thought, and others appreciate your creative views.
- Truffles -- You believe you and yours deserve only the best, and you work hard to provide for your family. Your generosity of spirit isn't limited to your loved ones. You're also a champion of volunteerism in your community.
And get this: Eating milk chocolate can improve your brain activity, according to a recent study from Wheeling Jesuit University in West Virginia. Led by Dr. Bryan Raudenbush, the researchers found that milk chocolate had a positive impact on memory, attention span and reaction time.
Post a Comment