- 40% of respondents are uncomfortable when someone they've just met tries to kiss them when saying hello or goodbye; more women than men indicate that this lip maneuver makes them feel uncomfortable (49% women, 30% men).
- Those from the Northeast are most likely to indicate that they greet very close friends with a kiss (42%).
- About one-third (37% total; 32% males, 41% of females) will only greet immediate family members with a kiss; those from the Midwest (42%) and the South (41%) are more likely to say this.
- An air kiss is more likely to come from women (15%) than men (10%); fewer men and women express their preference for the double-cheek kiss as a casual greeting (7%).
- 45% of women and 27% of males admit that they kiss their pets.
- Tender kisses (42%) and lustful, passionate kisses (40 percent) rank the highest on the list of favorite types of kisses for both sexes; however, women consider the tender kiss to be the best (48%), while men prefer the lustful, passionate pucker (46%).
- Women favor spontaneous kisses more than men (38% women, 31% of men).
- One in 10 Americans prefer the kiss-and-make-up variety of kiss.
- Women favor lots of small kisses more than twice as much as men (12% versus 5%).
- Only 8% of all those surveyed -- equal among men and women -- feel that the "you may now kiss the bride" kiss was one of the best kinds of kisses.
- More than half (58%) of men believe that the woman can make the first move for a first kiss.
- 22% admit that their first "real" kiss happened when they were between 11 and 13 years old.
- The most common age for a first "real" kiss to have happened was between the ages of 14 and 16 (37%), with 18% getting their first memorable smooch between 17 and 19 years old.
- 4% of Americans are still waiting for their first real kiss.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
A KISS IS JUST A KISS
When it comes to kissing, women much prefer the tender kiss. Women also like it when men are spontaneous in their kissing. That's the word from a "Kiss and Tell" survey from a SoftLips Lip Conditioning Balm survey. Want more?
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...