- 40% of respondents are uncomfortable when someone they've just met tries to kiss them when saying hello or goodbye; more women than men indicate that this lip maneuver makes them feel uncomfortable (49% women, 30% men).
- Those from the Northeast are most likely to indicate that they greet very close friends with a kiss (42%).
- About one-third (37% total; 32% males, 41% of females) will only greet immediate family members with a kiss; those from the Midwest (42%) and the South (41%) are more likely to say this.
- An air kiss is more likely to come from women (15%) than men (10%); fewer men and women express their preference for the double-cheek kiss as a casual greeting (7%).
- 45% of women and 27% of males admit that they kiss their pets.
- Tender kisses (42%) and lustful, passionate kisses (40 percent) rank the highest on the list of favorite types of kisses for both sexes; however, women consider the tender kiss to be the best (48%), while men prefer the lustful, passionate pucker (46%).
- Women favor spontaneous kisses more than men (38% women, 31% of men).
- One in 10 Americans prefer the kiss-and-make-up variety of kiss.
- Women favor lots of small kisses more than twice as much as men (12% versus 5%).
- Only 8% of all those surveyed -- equal among men and women -- feel that the "you may now kiss the bride" kiss was one of the best kinds of kisses.
- More than half (58%) of men believe that the woman can make the first move for a first kiss.
- 22% admit that their first "real" kiss happened when they were between 11 and 13 years old.
- The most common age for a first "real" kiss to have happened was between the ages of 14 and 16 (37%), with 18% getting their first memorable smooch between 17 and 19 years old.
- 4% of Americans are still waiting for their first real kiss.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
A KISS IS JUST A KISS
When it comes to kissing, women much prefer the tender kiss. Women also like it when men are spontaneous in their kissing. That's the word from a "Kiss and Tell" survey from a SoftLips Lip Conditioning Balm survey. Want more?
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...